Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)
24 Gael Place
Dudley Park, WA, 6210
From the moment you enter this property you know it was built to maximise and enjoy canal front living all year round, with a second to none view across 3 canals this home commands your attention now!
The well appointed kitchen with stone bench tops and breakfast bar is perfectly positioned to enjoy the waterside lifestyle, complimented by a huge open plan living area with reverse cycle air conditioning and built in gas log fire place.
All of the internal living areas lead out to your alfresco through double glass doors and 3 separate entertaining areas so you can entertain in style or jump on your boat from your own private jetty and enjoy everything this sought after location has to offer.
The master bedroom features a walk in robe and ensuite and offers you direct access to the outside or you can lay in bed all day and enjoy views across the canal.
A separate theatre room with double French doors, large study nook, 2 spacious bedrooms with built in robes and a second bathroom complete this family friendly floorplan.
Interior Features Include:
- Master bedroom boasts a large WIR, en suite, split system air-con and sliding doors opening out to the canal
- Minor bedrooms have built in robes
- Fully enclosed theatre room with double French doors
- Central study area
- Large living area with high ceilings and a built in fire place
- Contemporary kitchen with 900mm hob, tiled splashback, double fridge recess, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Laundry room with extra built in storage
- Wood affect ceramic tiles throughout main living area and walkways
- Tinted windows over looking the canal for privacy
- Cassette reverse cycle air conditioning for the living areas
Exterior Features Include:
- Gated entrance to a private courtyard at the front for added security
- Alfresco and decking area perfect for entertaining or just soaking in the amazing views
- Separate bbq seating area
- Double garage with shoppers entrance
- Grassed area perfect for kids or pets to play on
Contact Craig Jackson on 0426 835 157 for more information.