Land Size 713m2
Reverse Cycle Air Con
6 Penno Court
Leeming, WA, 6149
With a fabulous floorplan offering well zoned bedrooms and multiple living areas, this beautifully renovated & immaculately presented FAMILY FRIENDLY home boasts a stunning kitchen, ensuite, bathroom and laundry and sits in an elevated pocket of Leeming in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac. With city views and fabulous sunsets, the home has undergone a quality makeover from top to bottom & is just a short stroll to Banksia Park Primary School.
- Impressive entry leads to spacious dining and large, sunken living
- Stunning kitchen with expansive stone benchtops, meals/breakfast bar, loads of storage, soft-close drawers
- Sitting area adjacent to kitchen
- Separate family/games/home theatre opens to alfresco
- Extra-large alfresco for virtual all year entertaining
- Sumptuous master suite with excellent storage + large parents' retreat
- Tasteful ensuite in neutral colours
- Light-filled main bathroom with separate bath/shower, vanity and toilet – ideal for multiple users
- Large laundry with a huge amount of storage
- Cool tiles throughout main living areas
- Double garage
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C + split system in master
- Low maintenance above ground 18,000L pool, bore, established gardens
With well zoned bedrooms and multiple living areas together with a great size backyard, this is the perfect family home for those with young children through to teenagers needing space & separation.
The home is extremely well positioned close to public transport, shopping centres, schools, medical facilities, Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Roe Highway and Kwinana Freeway, and will suit families seeking a quality location without needing an additional cent to spend. Be the first to view!
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439923844 firstname.lastname@example.org.