Land Size 2.2 acres
Built in Robes
126 Sonning Loop
Yallingup, WA, 6282
Located in Yallingup’s golden triangle this quality built 5 bedroom x 2 bathroom home has been designed to compliment the stunning natural surroundings of this special region.
The home is currently a popular holiday destination with strong future bookings in place. Offering accommodation for up to 10 people, the spacious luxury home boasts ocean views to Yallingup and valley vistas towards Mt Duckworth.
Positioned at the end of a quiet culdesac with minimal traffic, this exclusive rural retreat features stunning wildlife and is surrounded by tranquil native bushland. It’s an easy walk to Yallingup Wood Fired Bread, Petra Olive Oil and conveniently located halfway between Yallingup and Dunsborough townships.
The spacious open plan living area incorporates an impressive white kitchen with stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances. The kitchen has lovely views over the property and overlooks a large dining and living area complete with a cosy wood fire and solid marri timber flooring.
The living area flows out to the protected undercover alfresco with downlights and bar area. The perfect spot to enjoy a BBQ with family and friends and take in spectacular sunsets spanning from Mount Duckworth to the Indian Ocean.
The Master bedroom features a walk-in robe with luxury ensuite complete with spa bath and double vanities. The remaining four bedrooms each have built in robes and luxury carpet serviced by a generous and beautifully appointed bathroom.
Other features of this property include:-
- Extra large and extended height lock up garage with additional storage space
- Solid marri timber flooring throughout the living area
- Wood fire place
- Ducted air conditioning
- Luxury Spa bath in ensuite
- Generous laundry with plenty of storage
- Outdoor shower
- 155,000 water tank
- Tranquil and private bushland location
- Low maintenance garden
- Minutes to Yallingup and Smiths Beaches
- Minutes to Dunsborough township
- Close to all the restaurants and attractions of the Yallingup region
- 35 mins to Margaret River
- Exceptional investment with future holiday rental bookings in place
- Will be sold walk in walk out (excluding personal items)
It’s time to discover this diverse region with its unique DNA. The perfect blend of tranquil bushland, spectacular coastline and serene valley vistas. You will be home in Yallingup.
For further details and to arrange inspection contact Exclusive Agent Julie Fairclough.