Land Size 539m2
Built in Robes
Split System (Heating)
Split System (Air Con)
32A Bombard Street
Ardross, WA, 6153
... then view this extremely well proportioned family home which offers tremendous value!
- 4 generous beds
- 2.5 baths
- 3 separate internal living areas
- extra large alfresco area
- stunning Marri flooring
- great size 539M2 land area
The house will surprise with the amount of living on offer & is privately positioned in a whisper quiet location just steps to Shirley Strickland Reserve, schools, the growing Riseley St cafe precinct & transport into the city.
- 3 spacious & separate living areas
- stunning Marri hardwood flooring combined with BRAND NEW carpets
- open plan kitchen/dining/family zone flows to alfresco
- extra large kitchen with plenty of bench & storage space & walk-in-pantry
- highly sought after GROUND LEVEL master suite with ensuite & walk-in-robe
- large alfresco area with high, pitched pergola
- double garage with handy additional 3rd car bay
- 3 upstairs beds with an extra large, light-filled living area & main bathroom
- 3 toilets
- grassed front yard
- established low maintenance gardens with several prolific fruit trees
Don't delay in viewing this extremely well presented family home - lots of living matched with next-to-no maintenance and all in a great location in the heart of blue-chip Ardross.
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439923844 email@example.com.