Land Size 363m2
Built in Robes
Reverse Cycle Air Con
28 Stamford Crescent
Secret Harbour, WA, 6173
Be impressed with the luxury & quality this double storey Highbury home has to offer.
Built in 2008, with over 250 m2 living and a total area of 344m2, oversize garage and stunning outdoor area with gas heated below ground pool.
This beautiful home offers the whole family a luxurious lifestyle opportunity within walking distance to all amenities including stunning beaches , world class Secret Harbour Golf Course, the new Secret Harbour Square Shopping Centre and retail and restaurant precinct, schools & much more.
Some of the many features include:
- Stunning Ironbark wooden flooring throughout
- Impressive entrance with high ceilings & recesses
- Theatre / Media room with carpeted floor, pelmets, drapes, screen & projector
- Zoned Reverse cycle Air Conditioning
- Luxurious master suite with generous dressing room & ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles & double vanity
- Plenty of storage space throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with Granite benchtops, 900 mm oven, dishwasher recess, appliance cupboard, servery to alfresco area and pantry
- Upstairs - Bed 2,3,4
- all generous in size
with built in wardrobes and activity room
- Bed 2 & 3 have access to luxurious bathroom
- Activity room opens to extensive balcony with views over park
- Alfresco area with poured limestone, ceiling fan, downlights & outdoor shower
- Below ground pool with waterfall feature, glass fencing, pool blanket and gas heater
This quality built home has been finished to a very high standard combining family living with modern style offering fresh neutral interiors with immaculate presentation. Inspection will surely impress.
For more information call the team at Realmark Complete